The Rock Fellowship & COVID-19 Regathering Update
We know this is a season of uncertainty for many of us, but our prayer is that you would remain confident that we serve a mighty God that is in full control! We have been actively monitoring the impact of COVID-19 across our nation and locally. Countless hours have been spent praying and seeking wisdom to provide an informed and measured response for you, our church family, as we aim to prioritize the safety of our community, as well as be a source of hope and encouragement during this concerning time.
We are officially regathering for Sunday service, this Sunday, November 1st at 10:00 AM. We are excited to be able to worship as a church family once again. Some of us are still unable to re-join services in-person due to health issues or other factors—and that’s okay! We want to thank you for your engagement, prayers, and participation both near and from afar!
This season of ministry has been unprecedented. Our hope is to continue to be the hands and feet of Jesus. Thank you to all of those who have served, engaged, sacrificed, and joined us in prayer through this season. These times are tough, and we have lost loved ones, but we’re believing God is still on the throne. We are now entering a new season as we announce the regathering of our Sunday service.
We are adhering to all the CDC recommended guidelines when it comes to regathering and preparing the theater for all of our guests and those that call The Rock Fellowship home. You and your family’s safety is of our highest priority, and as such, we will be implementing a few changes.
1. The theater will be disinfecting all surfaces with electrostatic equipment, a superior disinfectant that utilizes coverage to coat environmental surfaces, providing protection against the spread of illness-causing germs. In addition, they will be using industry grade disinfectants to sanitize chairs, armrests, entrances, restrooms, doors, and all other high touch and high traffic areas.
2. Our team and volunteer leaders will all be wearing masks or proper face coverings. We will have masks available at our entrance for your convenience.
3. Our team will be practicing social distancing, and assisting you from the entrance all the way to your seat in the theater. To ensure that all feel safe, all of our guests will be at a safe and comfortable distance from one another. We will be closing off every other row in the theater as well. Our team is both ready and prepared to provide you with the best and safest experience.
4. We will not be serving food or coffee for safety.
5. We are also working to provide digital and contactless options for both giving and our connect card.
6. For the time being, service will be family friendly. We will not be opening our children, preschool, or youth environments. With that being said, parents we encourage you to still bring your young ones and have them sit with you during service. We believe in family worship very much! We thank you for your patience and cooperation as we partner together to ensure the health and safety of our little ones.
7. Once service is done, we ask that you kindly exit the theater and not block any of the passage ways.
8. And of course, for those that may not be ready to attend service physically just yet, we have our online service available on our church website, YouTube, and FaceBook. We’re excited to see you in person as we believe that our best is yet to come. We love you church family!
Live Streaming Information
Sunday services will be streaming online at 10am on rockfellowshipfl.org/streaming
Bible Study will continue online using the Zoom platform meeting on Wednesdays at 7:15pm. The links are sent out to group members. If you are interested in joining a group, please email us at
So that we may continue the ministry and meet our responsibilities, we ask that you continue to support the church financially by giving at rockfellowshipfl.org/give, or CashApp $rockfellowshipfl, Text-to-Give (786) 686-3383 or mailing checks to PO BOX 298442 Pembroke Pines, FL 33029.
Here are a few ways to help prevent the spread of COVID-19:
Clean your hands often
Avoid close contact
Stay home if you’re sick
Cover coughs and sneezes
Wear facial covering
Clean and disinfect
Remember the words of Jesus in John 16:33, “I have told you these things so that in me you may have peace. You will have suffering in this world. Be courageous! I have conquered the world.”
Saving Lives and Protecting People